• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pooping on the Course ??

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
god i love craigslist...there are some wild and hilarious posts on there

Go check out the personal ads on craigslist...effing hilarious.

jojosasser

May 14, 2007
Some of us go on there at work sometimes and read a few just to have a laugh. I remember one was like, "I saw you in a restaurant last night. I was in a green polo and blue jeans, you, a Subway shirt".

god i love craigslist...there are some wild and hilarious posts on there

Go check out the personal ads on craigslist...effing hilarious.

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
Pooping on the course, huh?

I once hit a two iron as my second on a par five from about 210. I hit it thin, low and into the right rough.

It was a real piece of sh1t swing, with a crap result. The bogey I made stunk as well.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Our traveling group was known years ago for constant and heavy drinking during a 72 hour golf/booze/poker/cigar orgy.

Taking toilet paper onto the course for those moments when 'mother nature calls' was not uncommon because of diarrhea due to overconsumption. Of course, going into the woods in a gentlemanly fashion was usually the norm.

But one year, the urge struck a fellow while in the middle of the fairway. He was a veteran hunter and simply dropped trou right there....no log or rock on which to steady the lower half. I thought he had the squirts with no time to sprint to the woods.

It was the opposite....constipated.

So my cartmate and I swung over to his location and parked the cart about six feet in front of him....his junk hanging low while he squatted and pushed and pushed....you know that big vein that runs down the middle of your forehead? His was pulsing blue, while he tried to drop a log....

We were laughing our asses off...reached into the cooler for two cold ones while we watched the action....

Ahhhh....memories.....of The Mouthwedge Open.

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
...his junk hanging low while he squatted and pushed and pushed....you know that big vein that runs down the middle of your forehead? His was pulsing blue, while he tried to drop a log....

Did it look something like this:

ai340.photobucket.com_albums_o325_HarryLongshanks_emoticons_blowup.gif

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
But one year, the urge struck a fellow while in the middle of the fairway. He was a veteran hunter and simply dropped trou right there....no log or rock on which to steady the lower half. I thought he had the squirts with no time to sprint to the woods.

It was the opposite....constipated.

So my cartmate and I swung over to his location and parked the cart about six feet in front of him....his junk hanging low while he squatted and pushed and pushed....you know that big vein that runs down the middle of your forehead? His was pulsing blue, while he tried to drop a log....

:needpics:

🔥 Latest posts