• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Portstewart - The Scottish Version

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
FWIW... The other night, I'm laying on the sofa and the wife saunters through. I blurt out, "In November, I'm taking a golf trip." Wife:" Really? With who?" "Just some guys I chat on the internet with."
She doesn't miss a beat. I expected at the very least a weird look. Nope. "Cool," she says. "Sounds like fun."
I figure she must be on drugs or something, as much as she is against the altered states, it's the only explanation. I figure now is the time for all the asking I have been wanting to do.

"How about a 3some with that cute waitress down at the pub?"

She wasn't on drugs...

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Good work bd. I've kinda mentioned it a couple of times and so far have no real reaction. I did get a more positive reaction when I brought up that it will probably be an international event.

I guess that means I'm still putting the pressure on you Irishes. :)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
DaveE said:
Good work bd. I've kinda mentioned it a couple of times and so far have no real reaction. I did get a more positive reaction when I brought up that it will probably be an international event.

An international event... you're not talking a threesome with Grace Park are you Dave????

🔥 Latest posts