• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Possible Big Break V spoiler?

cyberious

Planet Love Tron
Feb 19, 2005
I was looking around here: http://duramedfuturestour.com/ and found this:

DANA LACEY of North Beach, Western Australia and BECKY LUCIDI of Poway, Calif., got the chance to test drive the same model of Chrysler Crossfire last week that Lacey won on The Golf Channel's Big Break V: Hawaii show. Lacey was the first player to win three immunity challenges in the show, pocketing the sporty $40,000 car that will go to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds. During the week of the Tampa tournament, Lacey tested out the Crossfire owned by Summerfield Crossings Golf Club owner Doc Blanchard. The same car sells in Australia for $70,000. Lacey is trying to decide whether to take the car or the (U.S.) cash option. "I'm undecided because I'm spending my parents' money week by week," said Lacey, a Tour member now in her third season. "I need to either find a sponsor or win three weeks in a row for that kind of money. My dad told me to keep the car, but the trunk is too small for golf clubs." Maybe not, but it will get her from tournament to tournament faster than a downhill putt at Augusta National…

If she had won BBV then they would pay her way the rest of the season...right?

Also I saw this...Ashley Prange Wins First Professional Title on Duramed FUTURES Tour.

Man I can't stand her but am starting to think she may win BBV.....

🔥 Latest posts