• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Post your scores

Benguk

Mod of the jibba-jabba
Apr 15, 2005
Filled Yellow-bogey
Circle Pink- birdie
Circle Blue- Par
Filled in Pink @ Putt Section- 1 putt/better

(Doesnt have to be a pic, i just had 1)
Saxon June 18 2005001.jpg

MyGolfDomain.com

Apr 2, 2005
I would have liked this first round of mine posted here to be a tournament round, but I didn't even finish the tournament over the weekend. Instead, I played a "quick" easy 9 Sunday afternoon just to get out and take a break and maybe get some confidence back. I got some confidence back, but I know my irons are still way off.

Here is the round.

http://www.mygolfdomain.com/round_view.php?round=624

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Alright, here's my typed card for today

1-Par 4-5
2-Par 4-4
3-Par 4-5
4-Par 4-4
5-Par 5-4
6-Par 3-3
7-Par 4-5
8-Par 3-3
9-Par 4-6

Par 35
Out:39

10-Par 4-4
11-Par 4-3
12-Par 4-5
13-Par 4-5
14-Par 5-4
15-Par 3-3
16-Par 4-5
17-Par 3-3
18-Par 4-3

Par 35
In:35

Total:74

hackin it around today, but managed a few birdies and kept a half-decent score even tho i missed almost every green in regulation

OP
Benguk

Benguk

Mod of the jibba-jabba
Apr 15, 2005
MyGolfDomain.com said:
I would have liked this first round of mine posted here to be a tournament round, but I didn't even finish the tournament over the weekend. Instead, I played a "quick" easy 9 Sunday afternoon just to get out and take a break and maybe get some confidence back. I got some confidence back, but I know my irons are still way off.

Here is the round.

http://www.mygolfdomain.com/round_view.php?round=624

that was a kick arse round

OP
Benguk

Benguk

Mod of the jibba-jabba
Apr 15, 2005
hey golfdomain, i was using your bogey(free) membership and it really blows. You cant enter a course outside of saltlake city

MyGolfDomain.com

Apr 2, 2005
Benguk said:
hey golfdomain, i was using your bogey(free) membership and it really blows. You cant enter a course outside of saltlake city

It looks like some people are having compatibility problems with the dynamic lists (country/state/city/course/etc.). Otherwise, you should be able to enter a course anywhere in the world. Many people have.

I'll do some troubleshooting and hopefully make this work for those that are having problems. If you want to help, just email [email protected] or in the feedback area in the forum. I need to know what operating system you are using, what browser, and what browser version. I have tested this using Windows XP with IE 6, Fire Fox, Opera 8, and Deepnet Explorer.

It's possible that I caused a problem with course entry recently. I'll do some checking to make sure things are working for me still.

Thanks for letting me know that this isn't working for you yet.

MyGolfDomain.com

Apr 2, 2005
Would anyone here be willing to help me troubleshoot why some people are not able to enter a course (and probably round also)? MSN Messenger could be used to chat while trying to figure this problem out. I have not been able to find anything wrong yet, but I'll keep looking. Just send me a PM here or email [email protected].

Whoever helps me determine the problem can have full access to everything in MGD for the rest of the year. At the moment, I am looking for people using XP and IE 6.

I'm pretty sure that there is a compatibility problem when using a Macintosh, but that is another issue. The same full access offer applies to helping me fix Mac issues, if any.

Thanks!

...and thanks Slingblade for letting me ask!

MyGolfDomain.com

Apr 2, 2005
Benguk said:

I found what the problem is. When you log into My Golf Domain.com as a Bogey Member (free membership) you are shown links to samples of what features are available. These links are to sample pages. You can't create records in these samples.

Just click big the Go To Home Page button to bypass this page. This takes you to your home page where you can add your courses and rounds.

I will work on this sample page to make it more obvious that these are just samples and not part of the system. The idea is to show people very quickly what is available in the system.

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Shot 35 today

#1-Par 4-4
#2-Par 4-4
#3-Par 4-4
#4-Par 4-4
#5-Par 5-4
#6-Par 3-4
#7-Par 4-4
#8-Par 3-3
#9-Par 4-4

Lot of 4's today, 1 bogey and 1 birdie for an even-par 35

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
1--5/5
2--4/4
3--4/5
4--4/6
5--3/3
6--4/6
7--4/4
8--4/8. . .:mad:
9--3/4
Tot=45

10--5/6
11--4/6
12--4/5
13--4/5
14--5/5
15--3/3
16--4/5
17--3/5
18--4/5
Tot=45

Had some decent drives today but couldn't back it up with a good second shot. Still had a few pars. That 8 included a ball in the road. My right shoulder has been giving me problems lately (r. cuff). I try not to use that as an excuse and the shoulder usually feels better after a round of golf. But by the 15th, I was feeling it loosen up. Still had a great time.

BentGrass

In the Lumbar Yard
Jul 3, 2005
Had the round of my life yesterday. Well at least half of it was. The first 9 was a 52. The second a 34. Consistency is important. )

🔥 Latest posts