• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Power Play System Q2 4-GW Irons + Hybrid

RC52

It's in the hole-ASSCLOWN
Mar 30, 2008
Power Play System Q2 4-GW Irons

Power Play System Q2 irons 4-GW, FST Pro White regular flex shafts, + 1/2" length (38.5" 5 iron) Karma midsize grips. I recently bought them, and i've played a total of 2 rounds with them. The reason why i'm selling them, is because the shafts are more tip stiff than i expected. I'm asking $80 w/ FREE SHIPPING!

If you not familar with Power Play, it's made by Hireko which also makes Acers.

Specs Hireko Golf - Product Detail

OP
RC52

RC52

Mar 30, 2008
Not sure if it matters but here are some pics

DSCF0339.JPG

DSCF0340.JPG
DSCF0339.JPG
DSCF0340.JPG

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
that tommy armour hybrid is one of the best hybrids ive ever hit honestly. i could hit that thing low high whatever i wanted. i dont know why i got rid of it.

OP
RC52

RC52

Mar 30, 2008
that tommy armour hybrid is one of the best hybrids ive ever hit honestly. i could hit that thing low high whatever i wanted. i dont know why i got rid of it.

Eli, i have to agree with you, they are sweet. Super easy to hit, and are LONG. I probably would have kept 21* if i could have found a 25* but i got a hell of a deal on my baffler's.

FYI: I edited my original post, now the irons are being sold without the hybrid, since i sold it individually.

🔥 Latest posts