• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Powermaximus 460cc Driver

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
By far, by far, by far the best training aid I have ever used. I am a pretty good driver and shoot well when my timing is on. I was playing poor today early in the day hitting the driver a little erratic and irons off line. I went to the mail picked up my parcel and we had mens league tonight. I did the stretches and exercises they told me to do in about 20 minutes, went to the course and was flushing the ball like crazy.

What I feel it does is get everything working together which will generate more clubhead speed, it gets you smoother and it gets you releasing the club like crazy. On the last par 4 which plays 405 from the back up hill I had 80 yards in. I normally hit the driver 270-280 and while I did catch this drive off the screws it was just the longest drive I hit on that hole all year.

My father and fathers friend were trying it during the round and my dad noticed maybe a 5 to 10 yard increase in his drives but his friend didn't hit it that well at all afterwords. My dad plays to a 8 so he has an ok swing.

For anyone who hits a draw naturally or a slight cut, I think this driver would help quite a bit.

🔥 Latest posts