• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Practicing chipping...

tn-golfnut-from-nj

Birdie Machine.
Jul 13, 2007
.....in the family room.:laugh:

Just litte 2-3 footers with a 60*.

I'm getting the hang of it, and rarely hit the wall anymore.:emot-ange

ol-crank

Oct 28, 2006
Havn't you got a 54* wedge, a 60* will likely leave

you short and you'll be putting passed the ottoman, pass the baby's swingum or whatever, and
merry christmas,

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Get a foam ball and start trying to land it in various dishes in the kitchen :)

I used to try to hit my sister from across the room. The better I got the more she hated it

Jun 24, 2006
I find it fun to hit chips into the back of the coach and have the ball bounce back to me. Well, it's fun until you get caught..for that day..:laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I'm a master of the 20 foot hallway chip. A master I tell ya'. So why can't I do it on the golf course? Anybody? Hello.........McFly?!?

rubber314chicken

Thats what she said
Dec 27, 2007
I was doing some chiping off my bass drum, and pitching over my drum set (plastic practice balls). I tried to do some flop shots, but I couldn't get it, and the ball went everywhere. But now I've gotten a lot better at pitching and chipping.

lamebums

300 yards into the woods.
Jul 4, 2007
I used to chip balls into my armchair. I stopped when I skulled one of those suckers real bad, bounced off a wooden plank on the front of it, and then took out the family jewels... :laugh:

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I was the King of the night shift, office chip shot into the waste basket. That is until I took a divot out of the carpet. Needless to say, the boss wasn't exactly happy,:laugh:

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
I came home one day & found a couple of my Boys had 18 holes set up all over the house & were chipping wiffel balls. They were using bowls & even had one on the back of the toilet so they could hit over water. I thought it was funny as hell until I noticed they were also using SWMBO's Wedgewood serving dishes. They had to dismantle the course before she got home & injured the lads.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I came home one day & found a couple of my Boys had 18 holes set up all over the house & were chipping wiffel balls. They were using bowls & even had one on the back of the toilet so they could hit over water. I thought it was funny as hell until I noticed they were also using SWMBO's Wedgewood serving dishes. They had to dismantle the course before she got home & injured the lads.
OH my. Your kids are very lucky.

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
I get my daughter to climb in her trampoline, it has a full safety net around it, and I practice hitting/lobbing ball into it....she has a blast throwing the ball back out.....

Poe4soul

Feb 3, 2006
Almost balls - I hit them in my master bedroom to my dog when the weather is wet (portland oregon most of the winter). I can open the 60* and hit it into the ceiling with 1/2 swings; haven't taken a divot yet. I mix it up between short flop shots, 1/2 swing flop shots, knock down shots into the corner, and bladed runners to keep her on run. She is half cattle dog and unles she gets exercise she can be a handfull. She is like a fresby dog but wit the almost balls. The almost balls are great. I've bladed 1/2 swings into the closet doors without a mark. When it is not raining I hit full wedges in the back yard. The ball only goes about 100 feet about 1/3 the distance of a normal yard.

Greydawg

King Of All Hackers!!!
Dec 15, 2006
Too much club???

2 words: whiffle balls.:laugh:

2 words...
Paint and spackle!!!:biglol:

ProShop.jpg

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
my aunt and uncle dont know it but when they arent home i practice my flop shot in the basement... and if dont hit the ceiling im not happy... ive bladed some balls right into the wall tho lol... they havent said a word yet... but the ceiling looks like balls...

🔥 Latest posts