• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pre-Bay Offerings... Lots of stuff

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
MORE ITEMS ADDED! 7/2

I've got a plethora or stuff hanging around, and I'm genuinely ready to part with MOST of it. Once Clug gets my irons back to me I'm pretty much set there, and I'm definitely set with wedges (courtesy of Jon's handywork also). There are really only two spots in my bag where I'm looking at prospectiive changes now. Funny to look at my WITB from like 6 weeks ago. Oiy. ANYWAY...

The following is a list of stuff I'll be planning on moving. Most or all of these prices should be below fair, since I'm more concerned with absolving the clutter than making any money at this point. I will be taking pictures of ALL this stuff shortly; tonight if all goes to plan. But items of particular interest will get the shots first, so let me know what peaks your fancy!

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (CONUS), ALL SHAFTS SPINED UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED AS UNALTERED

1.) Nakashima NP-1 380 CC: 9.5*: Tourswing Vengeance (Tour) stiff shaft: 44" length, HC included; 8/10 condition PICS ADDED
$110 price drop... $95 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
----- REALLY nice club. Exceptional feel, and exceptional distance. this is the first driver I ever had genuine affection for. I've never had a driver with a sweeter feel or sound at impact, period. This was originally R35's, and he's a big jackass for never hitting the thing. Incredible stick. Oh yeah- Tiger is playing a 380CC head, no? ;)

2.) Nakashima NP-1 460 CC: 8.5* : BB Solution 130 X flex shaft: 44", HC included; 9/10 condition PICS ADDED
$130 price drop... $115
----- In comparison to the 380, this club does not sound or feel as incredible. But let that be a testament to how awesome the 380 is, not to how poor the 460 is. Between the two I ended up using the 460 more. This one launches a bit higher than stated loft, but never ballooned. The X flex shaft does not play like a normal X, either. The solution shaft is very smooth. Nakashima doesn't kid around- their stuff is solid as hell. R35 and I are BOTH playing the Nak irons now.

3.) Cleveland CG 12 46* Wedge, standard setup (shaft, L/L); 9/10 condition PICS ADDED
$65 price drop... $55 TRADED
----- Wedge is in very good condition. It is used, but I never actually used it. Can't recall why I even bought it, honestly. Very minor scratching on the face from light use. Sole is near perfect. GREAT shape.

5.) GEEK DCT 15* 3W; Accuflex Icon S flex, 41", 9/10 condition, HC included PICS ADDED
$70 price drop... $60
----- This is a club I wouldn't mind not selling. I never hit a 3W as well or as easily as I've hit this. Again, I can't really justify why I even switched. Nice high non-ballooning flight, great off the deck and off the tee. Neutral setup, solid feel... Tentatively for sale :emot-ange

7.) Maltby KE4 14* 3w; HEAD ONLY; wrench and headcover included, 9.5/10 PICS ADDED
$30
----- I take it back about the GEEK; THIS is the best 3W I ever hit. Lyle recommended it some time ago so I bit on the hype after running into someone at the driving range who had one. I could do ANYTHING with this head. Butter draw, baby fade, and everything was POUNDED. I had an 80g X flex VS Proto in it that just held up to ANYTHING, but the shaft started to crack and fray at the hosel. Never got it re-shafted. EXCELLENT value here.

8.) Maltby CT 250 9.5*; VS Proto 65 S flex; 44", no HC (believe me, you wouldn't want the BS headcover this came with) 7.5/10 condition PICS ADDED
$50 price drop... $40
----- Really, worst headcover I've ever had. Period. Now, back to business! This head is VERY high quality. The titanium they used in this model is very good and very expensive- newer models (Flight Control, etc.) used a cheaper titanium. This is an excellent combo at a very low price. Currently has a jumbo grip on it, fyi. MANY on the board have used this head- though not this PARTICULAR head. Edit- Upon taking pictures I did notice that there are some touched-up marks on the crown. Virtually invisible at address. Only noticed because I was close enough to sniff the club.

9.) Taylormade Rescue TP; 19*; HEAD ONLY; HC included. Brand friggin' new.
$50 SOLD
----- I've used this model before EXTENSIVELY. Bagged it with an accuflex evo until very recently. This was a backup head I planned on experimenting with- BRAND NEW, I only pulled the shaft. Another one I wouldn't mind NOT selling, frankly. But if someone wants it, its theirs.

10.) Bridgestone J33R; 9.5*; Graman 780 Cherry Bomb (not lime green!); 9/10 condition, HC included PICS ADDED
$125 price drop... $110 TRADED
----- Awesome. Incredibly SOFT feel for a driver. Doesn't sound as pure as the Nak 380, but has an even softer feel. It's so soft, actually, that you're genuinely shocked when the ball goes off like a rocket. One of my favorite drivers ever. Very slick looking headcover too. Awesome shaft, and quite rare in a non-neon color!

11.) SMT Durometer Wedges; 51*, 55*, 59*, TT Black Gold S flex; 8.5/10 condition PICS ADDED
$35 per wedge, $80 as set
----- Great wedges, frankly. I just had the opportunity to get a really sexy set of other wedges with the same shafts that are in my irons to replace them. These things spin the ball VERY well, and have a great feel about them. All the faces and soles are in great shape. There appears to me some ferrule creep happening, but that's a pretty minor issue.

12.) Wishon 550 C/M: 3-5 Cavity, 6-PM Blade; FST Pro-White shafts, ribbed GPTV, 8/10 condition PICS ADDED
TRADED
----- Oustanding set of irons. Quality wise, there is nothing better. There may be equipment as good, but genuinely nothing better. The blades are really not THAT difficult to hit, though they're a fine scapegoat if you're not swinging that well on any given day. I switched to a full set of cavities, and I miss the ballflight I got with these blades. There were days when I was rolling the 6i out to 200 yards. With the wind behind me, I was rolling the 8i that far. 6-PW are bent a few degrees flat. Faces are all in pretty good condition, with the short irons showing a bit more wear than mid/long irons. They were in iron covers for the time I had them.

That's all for now! This stuff will be on ebay by Tuesday night, if I don't get to it tonight. PM me for questions or picture requests. There's no way I can fit all the pics in this thread, I don't think. But I will post some ASAP.

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
GEEK and Tour Edge 3W Pictures!

Pictures of the Geek 3W, and the TEE CB1.
GEEK3w A.jpg
GEEK3w B.jpg
TEE3w A.jpg
TEE3w B.jpg

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
KE4 and CT250 Pictures!

Pictures of the KE4 3 Wood and the CT250 Driver.
Maltby KE4  A.jpg
Maltby KE4 B.jpg
M CT250 A.jpg
M CT250 B.jpg

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
A line of credit? Meaning take 'er now and pay later? Why should I trust you?! Not like you've ever done anything for me...

Of course, brother.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Yeah, I'll take the 380. I can get you some money in a couple days. Don't feel obligated to send it until I pay you, I was JK.

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
That sounds great, Jon. I'll hold 'er for you and make the appropriate edits on the first page. Waiting a couple days will make it easier to get 'er shipped too. It's got your name on it!

Did I happen to tell you that my Nak 8i head snapped while it was being bent? :'(

Still got my eye out for another YS-9.1 X to put in my 4h, but I can't find ANY. All I see are SX flex ones on the bay for cheap. Might work out just the same with a little tipping, yah?

Ken at Victory Custom is working on getting my another 8i head.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
That sounds great, Jon. I'll hold 'er for you and make the appropriate edits on the first page. Waiting a couple days will make it easier to get 'er shipped too. It's got your name on it!

Did I happen to tell you that my Nak 8i head snapped while it was being bent? :'(

Still got my eye out for another YS-9.1 X to put in my 4h, but I can't find ANY. All I see are SX flex ones on the bay for cheap. Might work out just the same with a little tipping, yah?

Ken at Victory Custom is working on getting my another 8i head.

Dude, that sux! (Pun intended) A strong stiff could easily be trimmed to an X, assuming it is right between flexes, that would only be 3/4 inch. So if that is what you wanted to do, it'd not be a problem.

🔥 Latest posts