• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Premium memberships......current PM's please take note!

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Due to a subscription snafu I deleted the old account and created a new one.

Current PM's I have all your names. If you cannot access the members only forum contact me and I will fix you up.

Non members.... What is a premium membership?

This is a paid subscription which helps me pay the bills, upgrade software and do occasional giveaways.

In the beginning the fee was $39.95 annually. The new fee is still $39.95 but it is a one time fee.....yes I said one time.....buy it today and never pay for it again.

What do you get?

Access to the super secret members only forum where posting rules are greatly relaxed.

Expanded pm space

custom games run during PGA majors

sponsor giveaways when they are available.

A Shot Talk e-mail address if you'd like one.

If interested, see the link here... http://www.shottalk.com/forum/payments.php

Thank you all for your participation and support! :)

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
ALSO......

Some of you run serious golf equipment businesses. There is a sponsorship program in the same link. You can go monthly, yearly or we can negotiate some sort of barter.

Sponsors gain sole posting privileges to the Sponsors Bazaar forum (only sponsors can start posts but all my reply). This is a good place to hawk your wares. You KNOW I have some serious equipment junkies here. :)

The yearly subscription gets you in the banner rotation.

All sponsors receive a graphic ad linked back you your site on the home page.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
If you go to the Member's Forum we'll show you the secret handshake... :laugh:

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Awesome!

I see you have the pretty blue name tag now too. :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
No problems here. At least none that can't be fixed with the right medication...

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
jsut wondering. to become a premium member or whatever do you accept paypal? if not what are my options i should probably just look it up on my own...

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Is that a shot at the canadians I see, which is weird since you are canadian. Lol, so in theory just ignore this post.:)

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
oh wow LH... lol. I just like sayin aboot every now and then on the internet when i type, half the time i dont even notice it. I say aboot on msn all the time to bug my american friends:laugh:

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
jsut wondering. to become a premium member or whatever do you accept paypal? if not what are my options i should probably just look it up on my own...
He does take paypal. Here is a link. Although the membership is now for life as mentioned above, as opposed to just a year.
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/news-such/3873-become-shot-talk-premium-member.html

edit 1 - actually, I see he posted a link above. Just use it and after you click on order it will give you a paypal option

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I am thinking about becomeing a premium member. Does anyone have any input as to what goes on in the member's forum, does anyone regret becoming a premium member, etc. Thanks!

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
politics, naked women and betting.

I use the money to buy various software upgrades (I am planing a fairly significant server move after I raise $400).

If you have any reservations AT ALL, don't do it. ;)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online