• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pretty Neat.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Our school had an auxiliary gym built my senior year of high school, but it didn't get completed until after I graduated. As our class gift thingy, we hired a photographer to take pictures to line the hallway.

This photographer came to one of my tournaments senior year and followed me for nine holes prolly...which, when it happened was the most annoying thing ever...how The pro's play with cameras clicking everywhere is completely beyond me...

I got a phone call from my principal a couple months back saying that one of the pictures in the hallway was of me from that day and that I should come check it out sometime.

I went and saw it the other day for the first time and got to snap a few pictures of it. Thought it came out pretty well all in all.
IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Congrats man. That's pretty cool. Hopefully will be there for years to come. Maybe someday your kids can say "that's my dad". That would be really neat.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Yeah I'll have to go ask someone about a print....or at the very least to get this one if/when they decide to replace it.

they actually got me on a drive i hit decently...go figure. Its been over a year and a half since that photo was taken and I'm still using that driver head...shaft is somewhere around here too I think..but not being used..the good 'ole X flex YS-6+.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Pretty sweet there Youngun!

Ahhh, I miss the ole High School days. Free golf, only one who shot under 100 and qualified for state, was great.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
is that all that was required to go to state? sub 100?

the cut-off my senior year was a +2 74 lol.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
is that all that was required to go to state? sub 100?

the cut-off my senior year was a +2 74 lol.

Ha, I wish. No no, I was the only one on my team to shoot sub-100.

Our cutoff was usually around +4.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
It would be a trip to the ER if I ever torqued my back like that on a follow-through.:laugh:

🔥 Latest posts