• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pricing a set of 1958 macgregor irons and woods

I

indaruff

My father is looking to sell a set of 1958 MacGregor Tommy Armour 2-9 recessed weight irons. They are the ones with the copper face. And also four MacGregor woods that go with the set. Not really looking to sell outright on the forum unless someone is really interested. I would like to know what these clubs might go for, if much at all. My father seems to think they might be worth something but I don't really know how much. Any honest input would be greatly appreciated.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
My father is looking to sell a set of 1958 MacGregor Tommy Armour 2-9 recessed weight irons. They are the ones with the copper face. And also four MacGregor woods that go with the set. Not really looking to sell outright on the forum unless someone is really interested. I would like to know what these clubs might go for, if much at all. My father seems to think they might be worth something but I don't really know how much. Any honest input would be greatly appreciated.
You might be able to get $300 for the whole set.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online