• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pricing help

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
So I am thinking of selling my 4 wood either here or on ebay. Its a TaylorMade R7 TP 17.5* with A TP Graphic Diamana 83 S flex. My question is this, I like the shaft so should I try to sell just the head only? I guess it would be worth more with the Diamana shaft but I think I may keep it for a 15* R7 TP that I am thinking about getting.

My other thought was that I still have the R300 shaft that came installed in the club, I could go that route and reinstall that shaft.

I have the headcover and would sell it with the 2 weights installed in the head. What type of price am I looking at for head only? Anythoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I have no idea but one thing I do when I am not sure what something is worth is to search for recent completed auctions on ebay for the same or very similar items. That usually will give you a clue as to the ballpark worth of the item.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I definitely wouldnt sell it with the Blueboard attached. Ez's r7 tp 3 wood sold with a redboard for $100 which is dirt cheap.

Head only or with the R300 would be my advice.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I price stuff to move it so I'd go no more than $60 to move and a hold out for $75 on the head and cover. I'd try $75 first. If you sell it on Fleabay I'd suggest sticking the stock shaft back in. Heads only seem to bring too much skepticism and turn away potential bidders. I'd throw the head on here and WRX for $75 and see what offers you get. If nothing in a few days, throw it on Ebay with a $69 BIN and $13.95 or so shipping.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.