• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pro V1 commercial remake, shottalk style

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
My mistake. I thought Trevino was a hooker (lol, no pun intended)....

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Natural Shot - pending but most misses are left and most good shots are straight or slight draw.

Pretty simple routine. Tee the ball, take stance. Check grip, (mostly for pressure), check stance and posture. Take a look at target, then a couple of waggles. Take a longer look at target and try to form mental picture.

At the start of the backswing think, on plane. As I start the downswing I try to turn on the mental picture of the target and swing the club at it.

My swing is a work in progress at the moment so this could all change, but this is it for now.

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Shot: Stright or slight draw.

Routine: Place tee and ball with left hand. Grip, aim with face of club, take stance, waggle in the vain of mike wier. to more small waggles. fire away. hold finsh till ball lands.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
MAHALLEDAY said:
... hold finsh till ball lands.

Interesting. This is something I think I have never thought of. I never think how long I hold the club. If it's out there, i pick up my tee and put the driver in the bag almost before it's even landed. If she's hanging on the right hand side, i get a target in the background and start to walk towards it.

But I don't have a swing thought like that, "hold it til it lands."

Interesting.....just my observation, no worries...

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Oh, I gathered that, M.

I was just saying that when you mentioned it, it made me think of my swing and what I do during that period. You just lit a lightbulb in my brain, got me thinking....

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Hey, i'm thinking and chewing gum....anything else, my head might implode...

R35

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i hit so low most cases the ball is on the ground i don't have a chance to hold the finish, and i finally chose my swing, which gives me an almost dead straight ball flight, with a slight draw, but with some alignment changes can easily hit a fade

🔥 Latest posts