• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Pro V1's For less!

BaLanar

Rules and Equipment Guru^
Jul 7, 2008
We all now that Pro V1's are exspensive, And there are ways to get them for less or for free! If you want to pay less for close to brand new balls google search Reload|PG Professional golf, They sell some good stuff. Also what I can recommend is Buying a device that can pick up your balls out of the water, and use them to get tons of new balls , you would be suprised what you might find! Also , next time you go to the course and have a little extra time on your hands, Search in the bushes/tall grass etc. for balls. It can be very rewarding!:)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Um...spam?

Careful advertising sites if not. Just food for thought.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I've got 3 sleeves of brand new pro V1x's just waiting for a good home.

OP
B

BaLanar

Rules and Equipment Guru^
Jul 7, 2008
Im not trying to blow there own horn for them! Im just recomending a company. I mean how different is it from that if you tell some you should check out TaylorMades home page they've got some great stuff? I know you where just giving me a suggestion and im not trying to start a conflict but why call it spam? I think thats kinda unneeded, Eh?:shark::shocked:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Im not trying to blow there own horn for them! Im just recomending a company. I mean how different is it from that if you tell some you should check out TaylorMades home page they've got some great stuff? I know you where just giving me a suggestion and im not trying to start a conflict but why call it spam? I think thats kinda unneeded, Eh?:shark::shocked:

Eh, I gave ya the benefit of the doubt, hence my latter statement.

And it seems unneeded to many new ones, but hang around here. We are jaded by those who would only see fit to take advantage, I admit.

Anyway, thanks for the ideas. :)

CosmosMpower

Jun 26, 2008
If you get one of those telescopic ball retrievers do you just blindly stab it into the pond and see if it picks anything up? Saturday I saw a guy who snuck on course at the next hole over. He had an iron and quickly fished up 2-3 balls in less than 10 seconds from the edge so I guess those things are lined with balls.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Well, if you find one of mine you'll know it. After today I'm using a new mark. My balls will say "not your's a**hole".
icon10.gif

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I think I have about 3dozen 1x's now. Looking to trade for regular ProV's though.

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
is it true that over time, even the new golf balls will get soaked in water if left in pond?

i used to be okay just playing what ever scuff or stain the ball had, but now i rather use a newer balls. i'm playing nike oneblack and they are holding up for about a round and half. more than that, i see too many scuff marks from my wedges.

Members online

No members online now.