• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Proper tee height

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
I think they should give these away with the purchase of any Q-link.
SW, I must have missed this a year ago. You dissin' on my Q-Link? At least it doesn't look like an oreo cookie.
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/shot-talk/17003-plane-arium-brainwashing-south-park.html

LMFAO
I went to the website and what did I find under testimonials?
T-LevL.com - Frequently Asked Questions
“Toward the end of my round I felt a little more confidence using the T-LevL, and felt I get more consistent tee shots...

So far I am pretty impressed with this tool. It has answered some of my curiosity about the affect of tee tilting.”

A member from ShotTalk.com forum

“This is an absolutely brilliant marketable tool.

Take in account, all the people who buy brush tees, or ‘certain’ tees or anything of that sort.

Now you can have the confidence of teeing at the same height with a simple tool.

No need to buy extraordinary or expensive tees. Just buy the cheap ones and use your tool.”

I'm hurt that it didn't have the "... and after the conversation about the Check-Go, I can only imagine what you really want to say about this device. At least with the Check-Go you do not run the risk of getting a fork in the testicles."

Then I noticed it looks like the device may have been redesigned, and got rid of the divot repair tool. I guess too many of their people where taking a fork in the nuts and when they went to give their testimonials they sounded like Alvin from the Chipmunks. Probably where Avg_golfer ended up, probably got the staring roll on the new chipmunk cd.
"... and when you tee and wevle the baw at the white height, you can hit it wealy, wealy faw":laugh:

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i just use my keen eyesight & my fingers.stick the tee in a little and them hammer away.:laugh:

BobYeager

Coach
Mar 4, 2008
How To Set Up For Tee Off

Hello... I am new here.
What is the proper way to setup a tee? Often time I have difficulty setting up a tee. Either too low or too high, and often that doubt crept in my mind during a tee shot. As you'd guess it the result is often not so good. I've seen brush-t, but never try it myself. I have tried stepped tees, and the result was okay. Seemed to have a different feel than a regular wooden tee. I am also curious to see why the pros never used those kind of funny tees. They always use the regular wooden tees. Why wouldn't they take advantage of Brush-t for example?

Hey there avg...pretty good questions, seems that alot of guys forget to remind some of us about the basics. The set up for teeing off is quite simple. When ready to hit, make sure your shoulders and feet are the same width apart. Make sure your feet are pointing in the right direction by placing a club, stick, or rope on the target line, then butt up your toes to it. The rope will show which way you are pointing. I hope this helps out!

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Not this again. Tee height should vary with the desired trajectory. I setup dead square and then adjust off of that to hit a draw or fade. Shoulder alignment dictates swingpath. To hit a low trajectory draw I tee it low, back more in my stance, close shoulders to target but flare left foot to get through the ball. I also flare my rear foot to draw the ball since I get a bigger turn and square it up to fade it, restricting my turn. This helps me to get a more rounded, full turn to draw it and a more upright swing to fade it.

🔥 Latest posts