• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

props for Duval

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Okay guys, everyone is constantly busting Duval's balls about how his game went to crap and what the hell is he doing out there etc.

Well, I want to be the first one to give the guy some props. Come on, an opening round 75! Pretty damn good on a day where everybody was having trouble scoring. I say kudos to Duval and I hope to see him keep it up. It would be awesome if he could make the cut!**

**Yes, I realize that he is +2 through 6 today but I want to focus on the positive of yesterday's round.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Chem:

You're going to find a lot of DD supporters here. I think most of us would love to see the guy back on the leaderboards.

And certainly that opening round performance shows he continues to make progress. 75 is much better than 84 so he is taking it a step at a time...

When the weather clears tomorrow, we should have some great action to watch...

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Yeah Duval is one of my favourite players off all time, he reminds me of myself, and always wears really baggy trousers.

If he made the cut I would be reeally happy.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
The master said:
Yeah Duval is one of my favourite players off all time, he reminds me of myself, and always were's really baggy trousers.

If he made the cut I would be reeally happy.
David duval spells like that?

;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
He needs new sunglasses.

But other than that, he was a great golfer. Personally, I'm glad he straightened his life outside of the golf realm before forcusing in on his game. That was tough for him, but he did it anyway. Kudos.

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.