• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Proud dad alert!!!

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
His little shuffle to realign the second shot is priceless.

Great vid, although the shaft looks a bit stiff for him and he needs a glove.....:)

Nice take away though - he could be a star in the making...although I guess he's a star already, he certainly loves the camera.

Worth a small punt for the 2040 Open?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
An absolute joy. Too bad there are so many people out there who can't find the fun in hitting a little white ball.

Well done.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Nice size for 3. He's going to be a tall lad.

It's great that you have him hitting balls.

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
That's awesome!! I did the same thing with my son when he was about 5. He is 12 now and hits the ball great. It will be great to play golf with our sons down the road.

dfreeland311

Aug 12, 2006
That is awesome. He went 3/3 on decent connections, and I think that third one may have went farther than some of my shots last time I played :laugh:

Awesome that he really wants to go back too.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
im gonna have to try the foot shuffle maybe it will help my game.

glad you didnt want to force him into it.that seems to kill alot of kids passion for sports.

OP
EnglishGolfer

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
Aww thanks chaps. I took him again today and he hit 80 balls (leaving me the remaining 20 only!) and he loved it even more this time as they went up to about 30 yards with most of it being roll, but it didn't matter.

He even wanted to hit another 50 though he has a raging case of Chicken Pox!

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
how long has your sister been playing? thats a damn good swing. whats she play off ?

🔥 Latest posts