• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ProV1,Nike,Callaway Balls, I don’t need!

bzotta

Jul 11, 2006
Hey guys,
Well I recently got my hands on a bunch of golf balls and I picked through and cleaned off the best looking ProV1,ProV1x, and Callaway balls. It doesn't matter for me if I play ProV1 or Precept so I thought I'd offer them up to you.
I know they aren't new in box but they are great quality. I will sell them for $15 a dozen, or $60 for 4 dozen. I will also agree to pay half shipping. Please email
([email protected]) any questions, offers, concerns, etc. I hope someone will take me up on this great offer! Thanks!

This is just a few of my many Pro V1s. (Sorry, this pic is pretty bad quality.)
ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a153_GenerationsQuest_ProV1side.jpg

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
It's cool. B checks out. Welcome to the forum.

BTW, which Callaways you got? I'm....somewhat of a fan. :D

Seriously, HX Blues?:confused:

R35

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Hey you got mail again im hoping you accept my offer if not thats alright and then maybe ill just buy 12 Pro V1s. Thanks

OP
B

bzotta

Jul 11, 2006
Rockford35 said:
It's cool. B checks out. Welcome to the forum.

BTW, which Callaways you got? I'm....somewhat of a fan. :D

Seriously, HX Blues?:confused:

R35

I've got some HX Blues, but not a whole dozen, I have alot of HX Tour, and HX Hot, and some Warbirds and Big Bertha. If your still interested just let me know.

And 15andlife, Like I said in the email, It's kind of the same thing, I have some HX Tour 56's but not a whole dozen. Sorry!

I might be able to get some more if either of you are interested and willing to wait. Thanks again!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Tour 56's, eh? HX Blues, hey?

If it wasn't so bloody expensive to ship to Canada, i'd be all over 3 dozen.

R35

OP
B

bzotta

Jul 11, 2006
Rockford35 said:
If it wasn't so bloody expensive to ship to Canada, i'd be all over 3 dozen.

I'm willing to pay half of the shipping. If we paid it 50/50 it would be the same or less than if you lived in the US and were paying the whole thing. So if your interested just post a reply or email me at my other email [email protected] (Sorry I just got AOL, and trying to use it instead of verizon.) Thanks!

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Hey B when you know how much have of shipping is give me the final price and I will paypal your money over. When I get the final quote.

OP
B

bzotta

Jul 11, 2006
Hey R35, I was looking at shipping cost's to Canada the other day, and UPS ships to Canada the same as they ship to the US. So shipping would only be like $15-20 max, and if we split it, it would be $7.50-10 each(if that much.) If your still interested let me know. Thanks

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Which Tours do you have, the old or the new? The new have a period between HX and tour like this:

HX.Tour or HX.Tour56

Let me know.

R35

OP
B

bzotta

Jul 11, 2006
Rockford35 said:
Which Tours do you have, the old or the new? The new have a period between HX and tour like this:

HX.Tour or HX.Tour56

Let me know.

R35

It's kind of the same thing as with the HX Blues. I have some but not a whole dozen, but I could make a dozen between HX Blues, and the
HX. Tour and HX.Tour 56. Let me know.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
B,

Find out what USPS postage (regular parcel post with no insurance) for that dozen made up of HX Blues, HX Tours and HX 56's (I'd prefer 56's over the Tours, to be honest, so Blues and 56's would be great) and get me a total. I'll send you some paypal cash when you get back to me.

Thanks dude,

R35

OP
B

bzotta

Jul 11, 2006
hey, sorry for the delayed response, I have been real busy the last two days. In order for me to get an exact total, I need your address and zip code. I'd like to do 3 dozen like you had originally said if at all possible just to make it worth it for me. I could do a dozen HX Blues, a dozen HX Tours and HX Tour 56 combined (I will give you all the 56s I have), and do a third dozen of Callaways, Pro V1s, and/or Nike One Blacks (or platnums). I'd sell you those 3 dozen for $40 plus half shipping. Let me know what your thinking. Thanks for your patience!

🔥 Latest posts