• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

pull cart?

OP
token_hottie

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
If I was in fact a "cannonball with legs" then carrying my bag might actually be an option. As it is, I have a compact build and I think my round suffers enough as it is, without having to lug my bag around the course on top of everything else. :)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
token_hottie said:
If I was in fact a "cannonball with legs" then carrying my bag might actually be an option.

Sling, I loved that line.:biglol:

All kidding aside, TH, I wish the courses around here would allow walking so that I could work on my cannonballish figure while golfing. If I were buying a cart, it would be one of the Bag Boy push carts. I would have one in my garage right now if were not for the lack of courses that allow walking.

OP
token_hottie

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Now I just have to get used to shot gunning a beer at every other hole since I will no longer have a cupholder. That should make for some interesting rounds :faintthud

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
token_hottie said:
Now I just have to get used to shot gunning a beer at every other hole since I will no longer have a cupholder. That should make for some interesting rounds :faintthud

The bagboy pust cart I just got has a great cup holder. I used the cart for the first time Sunday and it is easier to get around the course than my old pull cart.

And, the drink holder is big enough for a koozie and it swivels so you don't spill your beer.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Some of the new cart bags have insulated pockets, large enough for at least a sixer.

I'm hung over today. Free beer at the University last night. Ah Stella, where have you been all my life?

:D

R35

OP
token_hottie

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Rockford35 said:
I'm hung over today. Free beer at the University last night. Ah Stella, where have you been all my life?
R35

I went to bed at 8:30 last night... I gave up on that ho-bag Stella and figured she was out with you instead. :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Ho-bag?

8:30?

What the hell?

I wish I was in bed by 8:30. By 8:30, I was on beer #6.

R35

OP
token_hottie

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
ho-bag is cool speak for whore. I wouldn't expect you to know that though.

(kidding):)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Cool speak?

First of all, skank is a more dirty term, and universal. And whore is just mean.

But I imagine you know alot more than I do, having many of them yelled at you every Saturday night...

SNAP!:cool:

Rockwhore35

OP
token_hottie

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
I can't usually hear the obscenities that are thrown my way seeing as I am normally buried face deep in a mountain of chocolate cake trying to maintain my cannonball figure on Saturday nights. They are my "free" days when I can eat whatever I want. :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Roger that.

I forgot that Saturday was chocolate day. My bad.

Tell Stella I said hi.

R35

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
DaveE said:
The bagboy pust cart I just got has a great cup holder. I used the cart for the first time Sunday and it is easier to get around the course than my old pull cart.

And, the drink holder is big enough for a koozie and it swivels so you don't spill your beer.

which BagBoy push cart you have DaveE?

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Maverick said:
which BagBoy push cart you have DaveE?

SC 525

The only thing it doesn't have that I wish it did is a hand brake but otherwise it's great.

🔥 Latest posts