• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Push Cart help/opinions?

bfrank3502

Rookie Golfer
Dec 7, 2008
I am looking to purchase a push cart. I have been reading reviews about the Bag Boy Express, Sun Mountain Speedcart V1 and the ClicGear 2.0. Has anyone owned/used any of these and give me your pros and cons on these or any other opinions for push carts that are worth the money. thanks in advance

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I have the Speedcart V1 (so does my wife) and I have a friend that has the Clic...I like his better...nicer design folds up smaller....

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I have the Clicgear as well as the Bagboy. I gave the Bagboy to my wife & you couldn't pay me to take it back. Love the Clicgear, folds & unfolds easily & is very compact. Rolls nicely with a heavy bag on it. Wait for the 3.0 version to come out this spring as it has a couple updates to the handles as well as relocated drink holder & now comes with a small cargo net to hold headcovers & other assorted crap. Going to see if I can purchase just the net & attach it to mine.

OP
bfrank3502

bfrank3502

Rookie Golfer
Dec 7, 2008
Ok, you guys sold me. I just purchased a Clicgear 2.0 push cart. discount golf world had them on sale with free shipping... I cant wait til it gets here... I am ready to walk some of this winter fat off and pound that little white ball around the fairway... thanks again guys

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I got the 2.0 Clic Gear and love it.

My heavy ass Sun Mtn C130 bag, and all the crap with it, fits on it easy.. easy to unfold, load up and just walk out to play.. Works fantastic.. The net for headcovers would be nice, but I can't think of anything to make it easier.. I enjoy walking with it! Rolls easy in even soggy fairways and up and down hills.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I have a $30 wal-mart special pull cart....so i'm not much help in here..but it sounds like you already bought one anyway

I get around great with my pull cart(when i use it...most times i carry)...i just can't justify the expense of those push carts to myself, just me though...my irons and wedges didn't even cost that much

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Won $200 in credit at a tournament last summer - picked up a clic gear 2.0. Haven't tried it out yet, but looking forward to a change from carrying and getting all sweaty before work in the morning :)

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I've heard nothing but good things about bagboy and clicgear. I personally have one that's made by EZGo that I've been very happy with. I can't recall the model but it folds up nice and has been solid. Airless tires are also a +

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Yeah, get airless tires. The Clic gear are nice and wide and solid, but I can see where in some sloppy ass crap, you might bog a little and have to push harder.

I really enjoy walking now that I'm not carrying my bag. I can play better.. It's got everything on it.. I have waters and stuff in the cooler on the bag.. Towels... rangefinder fits in the compartment on the handle.. tee's and balls in there too.. Scorecard and whatever attaches to the top lid.. I strap my blackberry on it and stream Pandora Radio on it when I'm out by myself.. Listen to some music, and walk with a cold drink the cup holder.. It doesn't get much easier...

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
PM NorthVanMike (NVM). He seems to have an excellent set up.

🔥 Latest posts