• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Putter Info

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Help Please,

In your guys opinion in regards to putters, who are the High end Club Makers for expensive putters. They can be affiliated with a major manufacturer or not it doesnt matter. Let me know your opinions and links are welcome also!! "Product Selection Research day at Global"

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Well, Scotty Camerons are obviously a big favorite and very nice putters. Personally, too much money.

I love all the White Hots, and most of the TaylorMade putters. Especially TM's blade-style putters.

Of cheaper brands, I'm a huge fan of Carbite. It's what I used until I received my 2-Ball as a gift, and was putting with it as good as any other putter I've ever used.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
rob,

If you really want to look into putters, read through the GolfWRX Putters forum. You'll find threads/reviews on a lot of smaller high end putters (Mills, Slighter, Byron) as well as Scotty's and others.

Not saying you won't get input here, there's just a lot of info on that forum.

So, should we be looking for a little product expansion in the near future??

Don't leave out Ping (obviously) or YES!

OP
robereno

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
We are expanding new product offerings across the board, just a slow ramp up process in comparison to pre-owned

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Let me know if you need any development stuff done on the software side... you know will work for gear :D

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
You guys are skipping the best one of all, the Ping Redwood Anser. Best putter I've ever had.... and as you all know, lately, I've had a few!! :laugh:

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
The only one I would add here would be the Callaway Tour Blues. But I don't suppose they are widely available new any more.

🔥 Latest posts