• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Putter

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
naw. The Bahamas have these iridescent beetles that get mashed up and they soak the raw metal putter heads in the mess and then heat it.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
naw. The Bahamas have these iridescent beetles that get mashed up and they soak the raw metal putter heads in the mess and then heat it.
I think it's both heat/zinc. I've never seen a club that was zinc'd before. I don't like it.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I think it's both heat/zinc. I've never seen a club that was zinc'd before. I don't like it.
Didn't Callaway make a putter with that finish?

Edit: Reminds me of those womens jackets that were popular in the 80's. They changed colors depending on how you looked at them. They were purple blue and green. The 80's were awesome. Lmao

Last edited:

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Bought this as a complete impulse. Got it today and am not happy with how it sets up.

Rat Cook, silver ray 203. Milled face, 34" w/head cover. Putts a nice roll on the ball, I just don't like the set up. It's brand new, hit 4-5 times on the carpet today. $35 shipped.

View attachment 23475View attachment 23476View attachment 23477
Do you still have this? If so would you be interested in trading for the shafts with golf pride multicompounds?

🔥 Latest posts