• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Putters

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
If you don't want to spend that kind of money...

The GolfWorks - The Source for Golf Grips, Shafts, OEM Golf Clubs, Clubmaking Tools and Supplies

wpbaf4478e_05_06.jpg

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
What's the word on lead taping a putter? I want to make mine heavier on the head, by quite a bit.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
That tells me all I need to know, thanks

E/ one more question, can lead tarp be removed?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
That tells me all I need to know, thanks

E/ one more question, can lead tarp be removed?
Lead tape can be installed or removed... but NOT during the round. If you start a round of golf with lead tape, you can't remove some or all during said round.
Other than that, sometimes removal of lead tape will leave a little adhesive residue. GooGone, lighter fluid, etc. will take it right off.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
Lead tape can be installed or removed... but NOT during the round. If you start a round of golf with lead tape, you can't remove some or all during said round.
Other than that, sometimes removal of lead tape will leave a little adhesive residue. GooGone, lighter fluid, etc. will take it right off.
Right, I figured that much.

Queball915

Jan 29, 2014
I've had tape fall off in a round. Would that disqualify someone during tournament play?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online