• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Putting and short game lessons are next

bryguy

May 15, 2008
I am scheduled to go see David Orr the 25th of April for him to work with me on my putting and short game. Looking at about 2 months with him, every other week for 4 lessons. First order of business is getting on the putting machine that Tiger and the PGA guys use. This will help him find out the faults in my stroke and what he needs to do to get it right. This guy is supposed to be one of the best short game and putting guru's that the average guy can still gain access to. I have decided to not spend any more money on clubs till I get my game as solid as I can. I have decided it is better to spend $1000 on lessons with good pro's than spending it on clubs. I am going to get the Indian straightened out first. Hoping to get my cap from 13.4 now to maybe around 6 or lower by the end of the summer. This will probably do that in itself. Putting and chipping are just killing me now. If I can get those squared away, my cap should be where I want it to be.

🔥 Latest posts