• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

putting machine

jdub

Sep 23, 2009
I got my long ball down and all the gear I need.

what putting machine do you guys use(those of you who practice indoors)

I want to practice putting in my room to improve

Manavs

Bodybuilding Golf Pro
Dec 19, 2008
birdiemaster - best one yet - pain in the ass but gets you good

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
The Boomerang with the Putting Arc are the best 1-2 combo you can buy

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I'm thinkin that Boomerang is pretty awesome personally.. Kinda pricey for the simplistic side of it, but I think the lack of power it needs, and being able to change it.. Would work good in my house too, since I have sealed concrete floors. If I can putt on those, then hell yeah.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I have the Boomerang but I don't use the "carpet" that came with it. Have a nice long hallway runner that works perfectly instead.

That being said, I don't think it has helped my putting one bit though. Hard to get breaks, slopes, etc inside of the house.

Manavs

Bodybuilding Golf Pro
Dec 19, 2008
the birdiemaster

awww.weekend_golfer.com_images_BirdieMaster_product.gif

Putting Guru

Feb 24, 2006
Noosa Heads, Queensland, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Hey, long time no visit!

Been pretty busy since I last posted here...

I realised from diving into a number of golf forums a long time ago that the Boomerang Putting Pro really polarised people. Everywhere I wrote about it people either loved it or hated it. Those that got it, got it right away. Those that didn't, it seemed never would.

Then I realised what I was doing wrong. I was trying to get everyone out there doing what I do, but what I do took literally millions of putts to get right. I thought it would be reatively easy, but I was wrong. What killed the idea had a lot to do with the tools involved. You see, I knew how to get the best performance out of a putter, and how to find the 'optimum' position for a putter, but that's what took me all those putts to learn. You guys never had that so, in many cases, when the the Putting Pro turned out to be so incredibly difficult, heaps just gave up.

I made another mistake too. I tried to teach you guys to putt on something akin to glass, for someone with average skills anyway. I liken that to trying to teach someone to drive, in a McLaren!

The good news is both problems have been fixed. I now make a mass produced putter called the EZ-1, which is the only putter in the world to set itself and you up in the optimum position - on every putt! I also think it's the only putter in the world with a 90 day money back guarantee, but I'm sure you'll set me straight if it's not.

The other thing is we now make a super slow mat - Prestwick. I call it a training mat, because it's great at exaggerating the pros and cons of any stroke. It's also really good practice for winter green speeds.

I'm going to stop spruking now, the reason I'm writing is to see if I can find some volunteers to review something I've called the Boomerang Total Putting Solution. There's no mucking around, my claim is it does what it says on the box. I want you guys to put that to the test for me, with the moderator's permission of course.

awww.boomgolf.com_tps_long_800.jpg

awww.boomgolf.com_EZ1_2013_Paul_600.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,

Alex

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Hi Alex
I'm interested if you can see your way to shipping it to Ireland.
IG

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I'm moving into a new apartment this weekend. I'll have space for this, and I'd be happy to test it for you. I planned on practicing putting all winter anyway.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.