• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Putting stance rules question

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Come on now Fisher and PA, play nice lads. It's summer! :)

I guess its safe to say that my good friend is hurling insults and typing lengthy rants. My posts in this thread have been completely civil. My guess is my good friend's posts have not.

All I see of his posts are:
This message is hidden because Pa Jayhawk is on your ignore list.

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I guess its safe to say that my good friend is hurling insults and typing lengthy rants. My posts in this thread have been completely civil. My guess is my good friend's posts have not.

All I see of his posts are:

lmao... you two must go back :prop:

three puttz

Mar 30, 2009
It would be very insensitive for us to judge right or wrong based on the rules. Who really sets the rules anyway. He may be really good at putting that way. He's probably not playing in tournaments or submitting scores for a handicap anyway. As long as he likes it and the friends he plays with don't care it would be very judgemental for anybody to tell him he is wrong putting that way.

Why, that's crazy talk... the rules reign supreme for all - AT ALL TIMES!!!

I don't care if it's just recreational golf played for enjoyment - you shouldn't even be allowed on the course if you don't know EVERY SINGLE RULE IN THE BOOK - VERBATIM!!!

I saw an elderly woman and her grandson (maybe 8 years old) on the course this morning - the lad moved his ball to a better lie for an approach shot... I LAID INTO HIM - I threw a bag of tees at his head and screamed "Why don't you just tee the damn thing up???!!!"

He began to cry, so I screamed even louder "SUCK IT UP, BUTTERCUP!!! PLAY BY THE DAMN RULES!!!!"

His grandmother took exception with my words, so I was forced to kick her a$$ right on the spot...

<<Did my best to channel the fish-man there... how did I do???>> ;)

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006

I don't care if it's just recreational golf played for enjoyment - you shouldn't even be allowed on the course if you don't know EVERY SINGLE RULE IN THE BOOK - VERBATIM!!!

I saw an elderly woman and her grandson (maybe 8 years old) on the course this morning - the lad moved his ball to a better lie for an approach shot... I LAID INTO HIM - I threw a bag of tees at his head and screamed "Why don't you just tee the damn thing up???!!!"

He began to cry, so I screamed even louder "SUCK IT UP, BUTTERCUP!!! PLAY BY THE DAMN RULES!!!!"

His grandmother took exception with my words, so I was forced to kick her a$$ right on the spot...

<<did my="" best="" to="" channel="" the="" fish-man="" there...="" how="" did="" i="" do???="">> ;)

ROFL! :biglol::biglol:
</did>

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Have always found the "Ignore List" interesting

I guess it is simply because when I really wish to ignore someone, I usually have the mental fortitude to just simply ignore them under my own free will, as was pretty much apparent by the last 7 or 8 months, and up to just recently. When I decided that maybe simply ignoring someone will not necessarily make them go away.

fisher

Nov 16, 2008

<<DID do??? I did how there... fish-man the channel to best my>> ;)

I don't care who you are. That there is some funny stuff.;)

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country

:laugh: :laugh:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country

<<Did my best to channel the fish-man there... how did I do???>> ;)
Probably one of the bests posts yet! lmao....

Suck it up Buttercup...lmfao

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country

Classic post stuff right there folks!!

Members online

No members online now.