• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Q: Why was Tricky banned? A:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Bahhhhh!!!!!

I read this in the voice of Hank Hill.

hqdefault.jpg

Hilarious.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I personally feel the guy was borderline insane and usually just ignored the vast majority of his posts, but when he went all racist in a couple posts and then pulled that BS about having lawyers so I had better watch what i say...well screw that and as Tea said there is no place for that here or anywhere so yes I am the one who reported his post and would do so again.

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I personally feel the guy was borderline insane and usually just ignored the vast majority of his posts, but when he went all racist in a couple posts and then pulled that BS about having lawyers so I had better watch what i say...well screw that and as Tea said there is no place for that here or anywhere so yes I am the one who reported his post and would do so again.
Flagged. Too sensible.

Last edited:

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Sol was so entertaining... If hadn't googled him and confirmed that he was a real person, I would have never believed it.
My thoughts too. Sol's time here was like a 14 day LSD trip. Hard to explain but geez it was a wild ride.

12 months ago I thought Tricky was completely bananas but lately I'd started to understand more and more of his posts. What does that say about the state of my mental health? o_O

PS. Tricky donated to my cancer charity ride so he does have a good heart. Peace to one and all! :geek:

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Was that his PM to you? Lawers and what not...

🔥 Latest posts