• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question about Dave Matthews band...

spankdoggie

Sep 2, 2006
I have never heard of them, but they have sold more records than anyone. I just heard this. How can a band I never heard of sell so many records? :(

What is the deal with them? How come I have never heard one song from them? :)

Are they good?

Edited: Searched itunes, and I found them. Nevermind.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
So, what do you think?

Btw, the quote in my sig is from a DMB song...

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Dave Matthews is excellent. Live he is beyond brilliant. The man has some mad skills.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Not a bad band.

For me he will always be remember when his bus dumped about 100 gallons of sewage off a Chicago bridge. Unfortunately there was a river boat tour going under the bridge at the time.:biglol:

Now that is pure class, especially when you are in the process of some kind of "Save the planet" type tour. :laugh:

Dave Matthews Sued For Dumping On Chicago - August 25, 2004

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
That was a brilliant episode. What a dumbass.

DMB is what you want in your car's CD player when you're taking a woman out on a first date. Well, at least the normal women that most guys take out....mine are more into Slipknot and Insane Clown Posse.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Now we know. Unless spankdoggie has heard of you, you're nobody. :)

spank, have you heard of Ella Fitzgerald, Diana Krall, Frank Sinatra, Count Basie, or Duke Ellington? I'll take them out of my CD changer if you haven't.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
"Crash Into Me" is one of my favorite songs from every musical aspect, but I find a lot of the rest of DMB's stuff to be weird.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Dave Matthews is excellent. Live he is beyond brilliant. The man has some mad skills.

Agreed, he is at least as talented as some of the so called "guitar gods" as he has been know to play 2 chords at once on the guitar.

Unfortunately, IMHO of course, all of his songs sound the same...more or less.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.