• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question for PING experts

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I'm willing to bet you've never hit these... :D

A friend of mine has the S59's. No thanks. Harsh feel and did not like the design at all. Until Ping brings out a true players blade I will never be a fan of their irons (and I'm making no promises to be one after either) :laugh:.

Have also demo'ed the G10 driver (no thanks again) and the same friend of mine has a G5 driver, which I have hit and is definitely not for me.

Each to their own, I say, but I'm sure that Doc has the game not to have to resort to Pings. :D

phatheadaf

Jul 20, 2008
I don't think the S series is a good look. They are hard to hit, and there are better buys in that class anyway.

I like the G series, even the G10's can be gotten at a decent price, as they aren't new. If you are looking at the G series, consider the raptors for a price break. They are a few years old, and I hit them when they came out. The face was pretty hot, and got the ball in the air fast.

I would also look into the TaylorMade Burner's, they are getting great reviews, and the Nike HL's, they are very easy to hit, or last years Sling Shot 4D; they are less price prohibitive and very easy to hit as well...

A.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.