• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question for the young hipsters re '50 cent'...

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
What the fvck is the attraction to this halfwit?

Rarely have I seen more of a falsely "created"..."talent"...than him. The rumour is that Dre and Em found his "lyrical skills" without compare and thus backed his career...and as would be natural with the praises of two of rap's legends, his career took off.

WHY? I cannot understand a god damn word he says! Like...seriously...Em made a movie and now "Fiddy" gets to try too? Can the guy enunciate well enough to be understood during a movie? Does anyone know what the hell he's rapping about? How can he be revered so much when NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE'S SAYING?!

I honestly think that Dre and Em are laughing in their fvcking back rooms at how stupid the public is for embracing such a no-talent tool.

Do I just not get it for some reason? What am I missing?

Golf Monkey

Jun 9, 2005
I'm 29 does that count as young!?! some of 'Fiddy's' stuff is good but I'm not a fan of 'Nu Hip-Hop'

I prefer old skool myself, personally I think all the 'Nigga's'/'Bitches & Ho's' lyrics are derogatory and go against what Hip-hop's about.

These kids need to listen to some real hip-hop, Grandmaster Flash, De La Soul, Eric B and Rakim, Beastie Boys, Funkmaster Flex and The Ghetto Celebs - that's real hip-hop.

I'm gonna let The Master listen to some 'old skool' on the trip to the Port - Kanye West ain't hip-hop kid! :)

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Mate I love all old school, I have every biggie album released, I love Nas, De La Soul.

I have no say in this thread because, I hate fifty and his g-unit crew, I love kanye, memphis bleek and jay z, but I prefer old school.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i dont listen to much of that kind of music much.but as far as not understanding him there have been other singers that no one understood.to name a couple big names Bob Dylan & James Brown.

so if you can get a couple big names to back u like fiddy did i guess you got it made.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
You want some real rap talent, check out the old school-- Anthrax, I'm the man...

Wurd to ya mutha...

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
Im 15, and i like him, i dont know why, i dont like him in person he's a fat head but i dont like his music either i like the remix's with Eminem ... Patiently paiting is a good song, only the eminem but lol

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
bdcrowe said:
You want some real rap talent, check out the old school-- Anthrax, I'm the man...

Wurd to ya mutha...

Run-DMC first said a DJ could be a band,
Stand on it’s feet, get you out your seat.
Beat is for Eric B. and ILL, as well, hell!
Wax is for Anthrax, still it can rock bells.
Ever forever, universal, it will sell,
Time for me to exit, Terminator X-it!

Bring the noise.

R35

🔥 Latest posts