• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question - What are the specs of the Red Ice shaft?

Burg

Jul 17, 2007
I have a Graphite Designs Red Ice shaft in my Sonartec but I can't seem to find the specs for this shaft anywhere on the net.

Do any of you clubmaking gurus or anyone else know the specs?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
72g in stiff flex, high launch and mid bend. Mid torque. .335 tip.

Made exclusively for Sonartec, not available aftermarket.

R35

OP
B

Burg

Jul 17, 2007
72g in stiff flex, high launch and mid bend. Mid torque. .335 tip.

Made exclusively for Sonartec, not available aftermarket.

R35

Thanks.

I'm going to go try it out today but if it's truly high launch I may have to replace it. I have a tendency to hit the ball higher than average.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That Sonartec, by design, is a low launch head. Hence the high launch shaft to meet in the middle.

Keep that in mind when you're out searching for a shaft.

R35

OP
B

Burg

Jul 17, 2007
That Sonartec, by design, is a low launch head. Hence the high launch shaft to meet in the middle.

Keep that in mind when you're out searching for a shaft.

R35

Thanks again.

Took it to the range today and hit it very well. As you stated, the high launch shaft is a good marriage with the 14 degree low launch head.

I love the Sonartec head and am really sorry that they went under. I'll be keeping this combo around for awhile.

figjam

Aug 29, 2007
Thanks again.

Took it to the range today and hit it very well. As you stated, the high launch shaft is a good marriage with the 14 degree low launch head.

I love the Sonartec head and am really sorry that they went under. I'll be keeping this combo around for awhile.

Don't be sorry they went under. Just sit back and wait for all their equipment to be run out at ridiculously low prices and enjoy. I'm in the market for a Sonartec 3 wood when the prices come down a little.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.