• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Quick imput needed...

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
That driver will be perfect for you, I'd guess it kicks the Titleist out the bag (when the titleist eventually arrives)

I gonna put them head to head for the gamer. Probably swap between the 2 to keep them on there toes, treat them mean keep them keen. ;)

i agree... nothing special about those TM 320's..

Golf Review.com had lots of glowing reviews. Thing what did it for my was the fact they have flighted rifles, heavy heads, good feel & I had had 6 bottles of magners.

I foresee a great increase in the trade between our two countries...:)

Already buying off Ebay over there but it takes forever for the clubs to arrive. I'm waiting on 3 Broomhandle (chest) putters to arrive from different sellers.

Something about a pot and a kettle comes to mind.........:laugh:

I think we have found a UK equivilent to Ez. Next thing you know, MG will be reshafting that R7 over his stove. :D

Drill and a hacksaw I used but I've only reshafted 2 Ft3's and thats enough to put anybody off doing it again!!!

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
I gonna put them head to head for the gamer. Probably swap between the 2 to keep them on there toes, treat them mean keep them keen. ;)
Remember its which ever is most consistent that should stay in the bag.
Also if you ever lose your mind and pull the grafalloy blue I know a 17yr old ho in Scotland who will bite your hand of for it. :laugh:
12/14 fairways with the R580 and I hit 2 280+ (I was angry both times coz I'd doubled holes before them)

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Remember its which ever is most consistent that should stay in the bag.
Also if you ever lose your mind and pull the grafalloy blue I know a 17yr old ho in Scotland who will bite your hand of for it. :laugh:
12/14 fairways with the R580 and I hit 2 280+ (I was angry both times coz I'd doubled holes before them)

I'm coming up your way in september for a week playing courses around there. Getting a list soon so I will let you know what courses. We may have a spare space if you fancy playing monday - friday? And by then that R7 will probably be open to offers unless it turns out to be the one?

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
I'm coming up your way in september for a week playing courses around there. Getting a list soon so I will let you know what courses. We may have a spare space if you fancy playing monday - friday? And by then that R7 will probably be open to offers unless it turns out to be the one?

I'll be driving by then so if your within 2 hours drive of me I'll definatly come and play. As far as the R7 goes, my guess is that you will love it but if you dont I'll try and raise funds for it.

Members online

No members online now.