• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Quiting Golf Sale

always206

Mar 27, 2008
All items were purchased brand new within the past 1.5 months. All are in excellent condition and I will post pictures asap. I've used them for maybe 18 holes and 2-5 times at the range.

Adams Golf- Idea A2 Hybrid 3-PW Irons Graph/Steel Retail 299.99

Callaway Warbird Hot Stand Bag (Dark with Orange) Retail 119.99

Callaway Mens Big Bertha 460 Titanium Driver 10 deg Aldila NVS Graphite Retail 199.99

Adams Mens Insight BUL 3050 Fairway Wood (3 Wood) Retail 99.99

All clubs are for a right handed person. I will post pictures I have on my new batteries for the digital camera.

All items are in mint condition.

I'd like to get 70 percent of resale value.

Make an offer.

Of course little items too: used glove, 3 box of 3 Maxfli balls (new), tons of tees, new PGA tour bag towel.

OP
A

always206

Mar 27, 2008
Adams Irons are:
New from Adams, the A2 iron set is a seamless progression of two tour based hybrids and high performance irons integrated into one amazing set of irons. Idea A2 replaces traditional hard to hit long irons with easy to hit hybrids. A truly better approach to the game. Features:
#3/#4 Hybrid iWoods (Aldila NV85 Graphite). Low center of gravity, higher MOI and less spin than conventional hybrids delivers ideal launch conditions and playability for mid to high swing speeds.
#5/#6/#7 Irons (True Temper Steel). A hollow back design, which moves the weight low and back for the easiest-to-hit and longest mid-irons ever.
#8/#9/PW Irons (True Temper Steel). Cavity-back design and shaping designed to maximize forgiveness yet still appeal to the better player. Low and deep center of gravity flows evenly and consistently through the set.

The Adams FW is 15 degree loft, Regular Flex with a Aldila 75 Superline Graphite Shaft.
The Callaway driver is regular flex. (shaft type in above post)

I'm quiting from frustration. I'm inconsistent and the game is no longer a game. I walk away P'ed off.

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
Golf is probaly that hardest thing I ever tried. I'm a bogey golfer on the virge of getting over the hump and I understand your frustration. I just started taking lessons to fine tune my swing and get me over the hump. take some lessons if you haven't yet. golf takes lots of time and patience.

OP
A

always206

Mar 27, 2008
what wedges you got and also what putter?

I only have the PW which came with the Iron set. It's an adams golf brand. The details are above.

The putter is a off brand putter.. mallet type. It's from a 200 beginner set. It's in new shape too. It's from a tour mg-400.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online