• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

R5 Dual TP 10.5

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
R5 Dual TP 10.5, r7 draw irons, 588 DSG RTG 54*, shaft pulls

Need to move this to pay for my recent iron HO. All offers will be considered as I need this stuff gone to recoup some of the money.

Bought the head shaft and TP magnetic head cover on works. It's a Blue Board 83-S. 6oz and 4oz weights in the back. Spined the shaft and put it together. Played one round and hit about 10 range balls with it. The nike still beats it.

The "Type N" badge in the back is gone. I didn't know when I bought it but. There is a small nick in the shaft from where I'm assuming the previous owner tried to remove the ferrule during the pull.

$85 shipped with the headcover. CONUS

Also up for sale is a Cleveland 588 DSG RTG wedge 54 degree. Newer DD2 Yellow and black good condition grooves still deep. $35 shipped CONUS

Aldila NVS 65-s .350 shaft slightly over 43" tip preped 1 3/4. Bought off of here a while ago and never used. Has a Winn Xi7 grip.
Taylormade re-ax 65-s from a superqaud. Shaft is brand new great pull it is also a little over 43" and 1 1/2" prep area. TM stock grip.

Both shafts for $25 shipped. CONUS

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Alright adding more stuff.

5-PW r7 draw irons. 1 full season used. Steel R flex T-Step 90 shaft. 1/2 inch longer than standard and 2* upright. Orange/Black multicompound grips. A few Golf Pride, a few Sharpro.

Only bad marks are a small nick on the bottom of the 9 from a rock. There is also small nick on the face of the 7 from a fairway bunker. The rest of the irons are in good condition I really am no good at rating clubs.
$200 shipped CONUS.

View attachment 9134

View attachment 9135

View attachment 9136

View attachment 9137 9 iron

View attachment 9138 7 iron

🔥 Latest posts