• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

R7 3W

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
R7 3W Gone.... Sold

Here is the prelimary offer before I pull the shaft. It's a 15* R7 3W with a Graf Blue 90G tour stiff. She's stout. Comes with the R7 FW headcover and the stock(pulled) 70g Reax stiff shaft included.

$110 shipped Conus. USPS.

I'll post a link to pics if there is any real interest.

Sold

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I'll get some up later or 1st thing in the AM. I have to go to my dad's house for a B'day party in a few.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I put a bunch of pics up on Photobucket. There is a scratch which was touched up by the previous owner just outside center, just back from the crown/face line. It will appear to look like a slight smudge in the close ups. It cannot be seen at adress but upon close inspection it can be seen/felt. Classic pop off the toe mark. The headcover is a TP fairway cover and the club is the regular R7steel model. As I said, both the Graf Blue and the stock 70g Reax fairway shaft are included.

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l194/ezra76/R73wst/

$115 shipped Conus. I account for $10 to ship, if anyone want's in outside of the US, you pay any overage beyond $10.

If it not sold by Mon. I will be disassembling it, putting the stock back in and selling the headcover seperate on Fleabay.

Since there are a few people interested... First to PM me who can pay with Paypal get's it. I need cash for my HiBore XL lol.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I'll drop it to $110 shipped. USPS priority, have in 3days or less.

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
let me ask if I can get my BDay present early from my parents and ill let you know.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I just put it up for sale on Ebay. I will pm the link for anyone interested. Headcover is not included on Ebay but I'd include it for you guys. BIN is $99 + shipping.

I need HIBORE XL

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
I just put it up for sale on Ebay. I will pm the link for anyone interested. Headcover is not included on Ebay but I'd include it for you guys. BIN is $99 + shipping.

I need HIBORE XL

What happend Ez? Off of Taylormade now?

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
What happend Ez? Off of Taylormade now?

awww.deeprough.com_img_hibore_xl_tour_3.png

🔥 Latest posts