• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

R7 425 9.5* Graf Blue

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
The R7 425 isnt a bore-through is it? If not then I may just have to buy this driver off of you Ez. Either that or Divots because I dont know what shaft I want but regardless, it a bore through or a half-bore, or just normal?

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
The R7 425 isnt a bore-through is it? If not then I may just have to buy this driver off of you Ez. Either that or Divots because I dont know what shaft I want but regardless, it a bore through or a half-bore, or just normal?

No it's not a bore through. Taylormade's only sit 1.5 inches into the hosel. They are the simpleist heads (along with Clevelands) to change a shaft in. No bore through, plugs or any other crap to mess with. If you want this one I suggest you jump on it now. I just changed my BIN price on Ebay to the same as here but with $10 shipping. I'd be willing to bet it's sold by tomorrow and I won't have time to check in the morning. I can pull it off now but I have to give preference to the Ebay sale first if someone buys it. They'll have to pay immediately if they buy it.

Are you interested in the wedge? I'd go $135 shipped for both if you are.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
$50 shipped for the Hybrid and $90 shipped for the 425. Last chance.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
I would Ez but I just found out tonite that I will now be using regular shafted driver because of my very un-aggressive move at the top. Sorry. On another note though, you ever had a Superquad? If so what did you think of it.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
425 is sold and the Hybrid is on Fleabay. If you are interested in it PM me right away and I might be able to end it.

🔥 Latest posts