• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

R7 TP Deal on ebay. First to PM

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
As the title says, i have found an amazing deal on an r7 tp 15* 3 wood off of ebay. It is not my own auction, but i am posting it in hopes that somebody will want it and bid on it.

specs are rifle project x 6.5 shaft.

The first to PM me will get the link to the auction, but if you look it over and decide you dont want it, please tell me and i will give it to the next in line.

Right now it is at ~$50. Under a day left, and lets just say that not many people will be bidding on it.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Do you think this would be good for me? Too bad I don't have any money. :(

I personally love mine, but i wouldnt call it the most forgiving fairway on the market. But thats not to say that it isnt forgiving. If you follow my logic. LOL

Im expecting it to go for $60-70.. too much for you id say.

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah, isn't the TP face set open? I hit enough power fades now. :laugh: I got an old 7 wood yesterday which is only 2° more than my hybrid but harder to hit so I'll have to see.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Yeah, isn't the TP face set open? I hit enough power fades now. :laugh: I got an old 7 wood yesterday which is only 2° more than my hybrid but harder to hit so I'll have to see.

dead square i think. but you are correct, this is probably too much club for you.

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
You were right about trying the Callaway, I can hit it about 75yd. everytime dead straight except the wind was catching it.
Eventually I'll look for a v steel or that club that you suggested, but right now I'm going to save up and get my savings back up.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
You were right about trying the Callaway, I can hit it about 75yd. everytime dead straight except the wind was catching it.
Eventually I'll look for a v steel or that club that you suggested, but right now I'm going to save up and get my savings back up.

Good to hear man. I loved that callaway too. Its not the longest wedge, but its definitely the straightest/most accurate ive ever hit.

The RAC is also a great club. Great feel, while maintaining distance. I loved it.

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah I liked the face of the RAC was kinda like a Titleist Vokey type. Now I got a 75yd club that I can go for it every time because it is so straight. I just need to distance in the irons that should be here in the next few days.

5iron

Im not buying it but i gotta say man, that a really nice gesture there !

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Questionable club IMO. Odd that I didn't know Rifle made a .335 tip in a project X shaft, it's got the wrong headcover and the TP's are a titanium face, that one says it's steel.

I sold one on here with the correct cover, titanium head and had Redboard in it for $100 shipped. If I was a good ho I'd have split it up I guess.
icon10.gif

Good looking out FBK but I just don't think it'll end up as much of a deal.

🔥 Latest posts