• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

R9 Calling?

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on this;- Brand New TaylorMade R9 460 TP 8.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff! on eBay (end time 11-Aug-09 01:25:24 BST)

I've decided that although I'm not a massive TM fan if I look at there drivers without prejudging them due to there brand, then the TP spec's suit me better than any other. My bad shot goes left & TM make quite a few drivers that are fade bias or can be adjusted so they are Fade bias. I picked up an Ex-Demo Tour Burner TP last Friday which is listed on the website as a slight Fade Bias. It's 10.5 degrees and has the TP Diamana shaft. I played with it Friday and Yesterday and again this morning and it's long high straight bombs. It's great downwind or in cross winds but into the breeze it losses any roll out and about 10 yards of caryy. I'm thinking of picking a 9.5 degree TM and I've sold all my spare gear so have plenty of paypal funds and the R9 is tempting? anyone know when the R11 is out? I might just get another TB TP in 9.5 and bank the rest of the money?

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
So...the problem is that the TP Burner is shorter into the wind...?

Tsk...these club manufacturers haven't got a bloomin' clue have they?

Get a R510 TP and get yourself a pair of outrageous trousers with the change.

🔥 Latest posts