• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

R9 SuperDeep vs 510TP

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I can't believe they have room in Japan for golf courses.

Actually they don't. I was reading the other day an article about the ammount of golf course simulator in the building's roofs

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Why would a company put out so many versions of drivers. How do they expect to sell a decent amount of any one driver when they have so many out at one time? Ridiculous.

X, how do you like that Fybrid? Does that thing rock or what?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Why would a company put out so many versions of drivers. How do they expect to sell a decent amount of any one driver when they have so many out at one time? Ridiculous.

I think their method is working regardless of what we think. Aren't they one of the most if not the most played driver in the game?

Truth be told, I stopped paying attention to TM after the superquad came out. I still love the R5 TP head though, one of the most underrated heads of all time, IMHO of course.

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007

I'd be looking for a 4H this year. It it performs half the way the Bridge does, it would be a steal...

It is easily the best club I have ever had in my bag....

OP
xamilo

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
retarded easy to hit?

It a wonderful club, and the V2 shaft makes it very very stable. I ht the 19.5º about 200yds, and with a dispersion not bigger of a 7-8yd radious.
It is indeed retarded easy to hit. It's the easiest culb to hit I've tried after my putter hehehehe

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
It a wonderful club, and the V2 shaft makes it very very stable. I ht the 19.5º about 200yds, and with a dispersion not bigger of a 7-8yd radious.
It is indeed retarded easy to hit. It's the easiest culb to hit I've tried after my putter hehehehe

your going to make me ho one of those things with all that talk.

moonsung

Jul 8, 2010
Got a new Superdeep "BBLB" 9.5 from a LPGA friend, with a stiff Voodoo shaft. First tried it out on a mat with a mid, to mid-high, tee. I couldn't do anything with it. Gave up. A few days later, teed it up quite high: 245 yards with a slight draw. I'm 5'5", 110lbs. This is my new driver. My old driver was a LPGA TaylorMade Burner, 9 degree, with a crazy Japanese shaft. Gave it away, already. Cheers, and hit 'em whichever way you can. Btw., "BBLB" stands for Big Bad Leroy Brown!

🔥 Latest posts