• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RAC LT's HELP!!

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
hey guys I need help ASAP on your opinions of the Taylor Made Rac LT irons with the 6.0 rifle's in them and help would be greatly appreciated. right now I play ping eye 2 becu's and I am a 2 handicap and I am looking for somethin a little better and longer than the ones thats I have thanks.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
I liked the LT irons more than the LT2 irons, they have a minimal offset and a thinner sole/top line but still have a nice cavity for forgiveness. Solid feel and the lofts are a degree stronger than the new modern standard (they play off of a 47* PW).

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
a solid set of irons... a midsize cavity for some forgiveness, but more workability... assuming you are talking about the original LT's, and not the LT2's... the LT2's are hook crazy, wayy to much offset, closed face, and not very workable..

depending on the price, i would say go for them(again assuming they are the LT's and not LT2's..

OP
Dewey_1011

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
I just bought them of e-bay, 199.99 hope that price is ok, it won't let me post the link i don't have enough post yet if i can pm to one of you who do then you can post it the would be great

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Yes, that is a solid price for those clubs. The shafts alone go for about $100 a set at least.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online