• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rain.....ARGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Today was our 5th consecutive day of rain. Looking at the forcast there is at least a chance of rain every day until Sunday. The course is at its absolute best right now and I am dieing to get out there. Tonight I got chased off the course by a downpour after five holes.:deadhorse:

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
We're on day 7 of rain.. so bite me.

It seriously effects me... I'm just one big ray of sunshine let me tell you...

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Slick, you're down in Oklahoma right?

All your rain that went through your area today just went to the south of us. We've had plenty of rain but still may get some more tonight and the rest of this week.

I also see your home course is Owasso. That's a Lindsey Management course right? YG and I are both members at the one in Shawnee KS. If you ever get up to KC give us a yell and we can maybe get in a round. I'd love to play down there sometime too.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Slick, you're down in Oklahoma right?

All your rain that went through your area today just went to the south of us. We've had plenty of rain but still may get some more tonight and the rest of this week.

I also see your home course is Owasso. That's a Lindsey Management course right? YG and I are both members at the one in Shawnee KS. If you ever get up to KC give us a yell and we can maybe get in a round. I'd love to play down there sometime too.

My club is Lindsey Management, wow, I didn't realize they were that big?

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
Got my first 9 holes of the year in yesterday, really left me wanting to play more.

Rain for the next 5 days. :(

Fr. Chris.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Been raining here as well. It's just sprinkling a little out there now and supposed to stop in another hour or so. I'll be out there somewhere. Supposed to play with my boss, his son and twofast but I have a feeling someone will bail out.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Yeah, they've actually got quite a few courses. I know Arkansas has the most as that's where their headquarters is located.

I just checked their website and it looks like they have 38 courses in all. I forgot they had some courses in Mississippi too.

Lindsey Management co., Inc. affordable apartment homes, executive suites, golf courses in Arkansas, Alabama, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.

Yep Owasso Golf and Athletic club.

I've always heard that the "home course" where Mr. Lindsey is is very nice. Built in 1967 people always say it's really mature and very nice.

paradise valley golf and athletic club in fayetteville, ar

It's over in Fayetteville AR and I've been wanting to plan a trip over and play it. Maybe we can schedule something sometime this summer and play a round or two?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Yep Owasso Golf and Athletic club.

I've always heard that the "home course" where Mr. Lindsey is is very nice. Built in 1967 people always say it's really mature and very nice.

paradise valley golf and athletic club in fayetteville, ar

It's over in Fayetteville AR and I've been wanting to plan a trip over and play it. Maybe we can schedule something sometime this summer and play a round or two?

Count me in, Fayetteville isn't that far of a drive. Well, really it is, but I'd be up for it. Especially since it wouldn't cost us much, :D

Maybe we could even get a discount on one of the executive suites?

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Count me in, Fayetteville isn't that far of a drive. Well, really it is, but I'd be up for it. Especially since it wouldn't cost us much, :D

Maybe we could even get a discount on one of the executive suites?

I can try and find out.

It's only like a couple hour drive from me as well. As far as timeframe goes... I was kind of thinking maybe mid-June? Hrm maybe one of us should start a new thread :p

BoarderDave

SoCal Golfer
Aug 24, 2006
Torrance, CA
Country
United States United States
Dang, sounds like we have some junky weather out there. Sorry to hear everyone. Hope things turn for the better and you guys can get out for some rounds. :D I hate being locked inside..

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Sun is out today finally! Hopefully I'll get to go slosh around the course this afternoon :p

🔥 Latest posts