• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

rain rain rain...our courses are already soaked!

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
raining all day again today.....we have had a ton of rain these past few months and you can hardly play our home course already....and now its raining again today....

I'm sure we wont be able to play this sunday again......dont y'all just feel sorry for me?!?!?!:tongue:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
We just had a bunch of freezing rain last night into this morning.....6 vehicles in the ditch, 5 were 4wd, one of those was upside down..

Scheduled for a bunch of rain Saturday i believe and then snow on Sunday....we still have about a foot on the ground since early December

So no, i don't :D

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
I think it's only supposed to rain 1 day this time. Plenty of time to dry out enough to play on Saturday!

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
So much rain ours just can't get dried out - still have squishy spots from all the late summer rains. I lost 2 balls in fairways Tuesday afternoon. And I do mean IN the fairway. Could probably find dozens in there, but I don't walk on those spots because I don't want to destroy the course.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
complaining about the rain to me during this time of the year is like a guy with a sore foot complaining how inconvenient it is to get around to a guy with no feet.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Yeah the rain has been unreal this year. I was driving through the 'hood this evening, and it was raining a bit, and the course was soaked to the bone..

The courses are like you guys said.. still wet from this summer/fall rains.. It's been crazy, and spots just won't dry out. I'm hoping for a drier spring and summer this year atleast.. I'm tired of taking a divot and smacking myself with mud and grass.

🔥 Latest posts