• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Raising money to pay the hosting fee

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
See...the members section is pretty much like a trainwreck...you shouldnt, but you check it out anyway...

Why should I look at photos of naked women who are younger than I am and have bigger boobs? Looking at the Dow Jones all the time is sufficiently depressing.:(

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Why should I look at photos of naked women who are younger than I am and have bigger boobs? Looking at the Dow Jones all the time is sufficiently depressing.:(
Hey, if you want to feel better about yourself, search for posts by sssmokin in the members section...u will feel like a supermodel

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
My name just turned blue, but I promise I'm going nowhere near the members' forum.

:)

Thanks guy's
No joke on the thong Claire, can I get you one?

I'm selling the clubs regardless so you might as well get something substantial for your money.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Hey, if you want to feel better about yourself, search for posts by sssmokin in the members section...u will feel like a supermodel

Strip clubs on Bourbon Street are the only thing that's worked so far. Gad, those are depressing women. Not to mention the patrons.

I swear I'm not going to the Members section.

Poor Sling--he's gonna come back and wonder what the heck happened to his simple little ad.

bryank

Rastagolfarian
Nov 22, 2006
It's ok Claire, I peeked and was rather amazed at the restraint in there! I, and I'm sure, you have seen much worse on the web....Members section is a class act, go inside, you'll see! :laugh:

-Bryan

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
When I hit the "new posts" link, I'm going to have to look at the right hand column and figure out in what forum I am. Jeez.

That is all.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Personally, I think this makes the members over there work a little harder to be less tasteless.

Or not....:laugh:

R35

Any kind of restraint put on sssmokin's "postings" in the member's section would be a good thing.....:D

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
When I hit the "new posts" link, I'm going to have to look at the right hand column and figure out in what forum I am. Jeez.

That is all.

This is my work routine now...almost got caught blindly click posts a couple of months ago...

Members online