• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Raising money to pay the hosting fee

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Sling I'm still interested in the driver (although condition has gone from 9 to 8.5 in two weeks lol), and I'm finding a way to get it shipped. I could make the pay again for the amount we had previously agreed on, and wait until I find a new address in the states for shipping...

PM me if you are interested...

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Why is it that the Cameron is calling out to me? My wife would be so pissed off if I snagged it, but I can always use the upcoming surgery as an excuse somehow.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Why is it that the Cameron is calling out to me? My wife would be so pissed off if I snagged it, but I can always use the upcoming surgery as an excuse somehow.

hahahaha, tell her your "forum doctor" recommended you some gratification before surgery....:D

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
Done Sling. Thanks for the effort.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Why should I look at photos of naked women who are younger than I am and have bigger boobs? Looking at the Dow Jones all the time is sufficiently depressing.:(
I just posted a video of me playing with my new phallic symbol. And I've got bigger boobs than you.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
I just posted a video of me playing with my new phallic symbol. And I've got bigger boobs than you.

No you didn't. Won't go near the second.

Edit: Duh. Looked at the thread list and who started them. I retract the first. Will never know about the second.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country

No you didn't. Won't go near the second.

Edit: Duh. Looked at the thread list and who started them. I retract the first. Will never know about the second.
Claire, his might be bigger but they're not as perky!! :D

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
I don't kiss and tell. :prop:

I'd say that in this case, there was no kissing going on, but that leaves the door too wide open.

Let 'im dream.
awww.steeleraddicts.com_forum_images_smilies_check.gif

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
Keep the Cameron man, it inspired you to write a great piece - so keep it. I'm sure the regs will get you close to the fees anway.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online