• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rate speeder shafts?

The master

Oct 24, 2004
What do you think is the best speeder shaft avaiable I have always loved the 757 best but I hit the 569 the other day and this shaft was the business it had the perfect kick point for the perfect launch angle but was a little light at something like 55 grams.

How would you rate the speeder series in terms of the best.

This is my favourites in order.

1. 569- for reasons stated above.
2. 757- It is a slick shaft the perfect weight and gives a nice penertrating ball flight.
3. 869- probably the best fairway shaft available very like the 757 feels identical.
4. 952- not for me suits soemone with a really fast swing and the lauch angle is miles to high.
5. 553- a good all around shaft good for someone looknig for a medium hight ball flight.

What are your opinions on the shafts?

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
nsherman2006 said:
my opinion is that they are too expensive and nowhere near as cool-looking as an NV or MFS

NV suck I use to liek those shafts then I discovered soemthing called fujikura, cost = quality the NV is a great fairway shaft but wouldn't suit my driver.

Niel did you get cut today?

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
nsherman2006 said:
um....tryouts start monday(hopefully) so no, i didn't get cut today. And Neal is how ya spell it;)

You not play today? Opps sorry on the name....
Not at school on Monday?

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
there's still snow on the ground here.....it looks like we might even get snow this weekend and monday will be postponed. I hit the simulator today and shot 36 on the front at St. Andrews, a good sign

🔥 Latest posts