• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RBC Canadian Open 2016

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Everywhere I look I see DJ this and DJ that, DJ leads, DJ hit the pin, DJ shot 66... not a word about recent web.com graduate Luke List also shooting 66 to share the lead with DJ.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
He's got the field right where he wants them. Brilliant strategy - poised for HUGE comeback. :rolleyes:
+9 with 4 to play. The cut is at +2. Eagle, Eagle, Birdie, Eagle. Comeback of the year! :D

Jon Rahm sitting one back of the leader (whose name eludes me at the moment). Go Sparky!!!!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
+9 with 4 to play. The cut is at +2. Eagle, Eagle, Birdie, Eagle. Comeback of the year! :D

Jon Rahm sitting one back of the leader (whose name eludes me at the moment). Go Sparky!!!!
llama-stare-gif.gif

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I keep watching it over and over waiting for the camera to pan to the right, showing Greg pouring the coals to that poor llama.

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Round two highlights.

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Everywhere I look I see DJ this and DJ that, DJ leads, DJ hit the pin, DJ shot 66... not a word about recent web.com graduate Luke List also shooting 66 to share the lead with DJ.

Do I see another 'Tiger-style media love-in' with DJ? If the answer is yes, prepare yourself to tourneys where the camera follows DJ all day, even when he's running T-30.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
It's a shame his first name wasn't Bob, or Bill, or Brad. I can just hear the announcers now...

"BJ drains another one!"

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.