• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RBZ stage 2 Driver

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
When I bought my RBZ stage 2 driver all the 10.5 lofts had regular flex and all the 9.5 lofts had stiff. The stiff seemed REALLY stiff and I was worried about it. I wanted the 9.5 loft. I read a review where a really good golfer commented that the stiff shaft felt like an X flex and when he checked it the frequency WAS an X flex (272). So I went to the golf place today and Pat said they come that way but you can switch shafts when you buy them and he would do that for me. So now I have a 9.5 loft with a regular flex shaft that feels as stiff as my Burner 2.0. I'm happy. I was really worried about that.

I put this post in in case anyone else didn't realize they would do this for you.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Awesome, gotta love it when people still value and provide customer service.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Awesome, gotta love it when people still value and provide customer service.
Goal Line Hockey and Golf in Wausau is like that, I have always been treated very well when I go in there. If I buy something or not. When I bought my wedges, they stayed open late for me to get there... great guys. good prices. AMAZING service.

WBL, sooo, how do you hit the new driver?

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
That's awesome wbl I don't know of a place around here that would do that without charging an obscene amount. Let us know how you like it

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Last year I had the Nike VR driver with R flex. I thought maybe I should have a S, so ordered another driver with S shaft since it was just as cheap to do that as order another shaft for mine. I switched the shafts and sold the driver to jhmeg2 since he was going to put a different shaft in that one anyway. Well, he never did, so this Spring we switched shafts back, since the S didn't work out for me.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
When I bought my RBZ stage 2 driver all the 10.5 lofts had regular flex and all the 9.5 lofts had stiff. The stiff seemed REALLY stiff and I was worried about it. I wanted the 9.5 loft. I read a review where a really good golfer commented that the stiff shaft felt like an X flex and when he checked it the frequency WAS an X flex (279). So I went to the golf place today and Pat said they come that way but you can switch shafts when you buy them and he would do that for me. So now I have a 9.5 loft with a regular flex shaft that feels as stiff as my Burner 2.0. I'm happy. I was really worried about that.
I knew you were questioning your purchase!

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
yeah, but now I either need to sell it or still have a different shaft in it. I think I could learn to like it, bit I need a better feel. the grip and shaft need to change. Maybe a bit of but weighting.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I dreamt I did the other night! And did I tell you I worked on my swing all winter? If you add my age to all my drives I should be right there.

🔥 Latest posts