• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ready for a golf course home in Myrtle Beach area

PhilaScott

Phucknugget
Jan 4, 2021
Country
United States United States
If that sounds like you, I've got a real nice building lot in Wild Wing Plantation on a cul-de-sac, that sits on a small golf course lake, across from the 6th tee on one of the two golf courses in the neighborhood. Lot is the largest frontage on the street and you could build just about any style home. Open to cash or trade. I've decided I'm not going to build and it's time to make a deal. Wild Wing Plantation is 12 to 15 minutes from the beach and Myrtle Beach International airport. What do you have worth $125k that you want to trade? Or cash works
Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 4.58.42 PM.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I don't think that dipshit knows what a setback is.
Only two homes on the cul-de-sac. The one next door is sitting on the property line. The lot he wants to sell is tapered towards the rear. If you put up anything more than one of those "tiny houses"... about the size of a porta-john... you would open you window and smell your next door neighbor's perfume. Then, someone buys the lot on the other side and builds on the property line. You have to walk through the house to get from front yard to back yard because you can't squeeze between yours and theirs. Something ain't quite right.....

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Only two homes on the cul-de-sac. The one next door is sitting on the property line. The lot he wants to sell is tapered towards the rear. If you put up anything more than one of those "tiny houses"... about the size of a porta-john... you would open you window and smell your next door neighbor's perfume. Then, someone buys the lot on the other side and builds on the property line. You have to walk through the house to get from front yard to back yard because you can't squeeze between yours and theirs. Something ain't quite right.....
So I did some sleuthin'...

In AutoCAD, I superimposed his lotline map over a recent google earth image and then traced in the lot lines.

Here's what you get:

upload_2021-1-5_9-6-27.png

The rear lotline is 15' wide. Property setbacks are obviously 5 feet, not that he knows what that means. At any rate I recon you could still have at least 5,000 sq ft of buildable land without getting too close to the setbacks. Of course your house would be closer to the street than the others so that would be weird.

Anyhow. Fvck that guy and his lot.

🔥 Latest posts