• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ready to play...

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Fyi guys, this range at this time of year, any weekend is going to be four deep at each bay pretty much all day long.

Lol, each of us hitting a bucket might take a while. I would still like to meet up and give it a shot. We might get lucky.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
are we talking about Vitense Golfland? the "buckets and breakfast" deal might be a good idea. Get together and meet each other, eat a bit o breakfast, hit some balls... and does it have to be a weekend?

I'm a Springfield man.... I guess its my gurly hands, glocks are a bit awkward. The XD fits me nice.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Fyi guys, this range at this time of year, any weekend is going to be four deep at each bay pretty much all day long.

Lol, each of us hitting a bucket might take a while. I would still like to meet up and give it a shot. We might get lucky.
I might just wait till the outing then. I can't stand going to a range or golf dome and literally having people waiting for you to finish your bucket. That's not even fun to me.

Ausc15

Mar 16, 2013
Country
Got a few new clubs and can't wait to hit them. It's about 40 degrees here but really muddy.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
are we talking about Vitense Golfland? the "buckets and breakfast" deal might be a good idea. Get together and meet each other, eat a bit o breakfast, hit some balls... and does it have to be a weekend?

I'm a Springfield man.... I guess its my gurly hands, glocks are a bit awkward. The XD fits me nice.
Yeah, Vitense. Mornings would probably be ok.

I like the Springfield xd. A little small for my hand. My glock 30 is the absolute perfect fit for me. I shoot my friends xdm 9mm pretty well too. Good lookin guns.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Went to the range today with mixed results. Hitting some hooks, hitting some fat, hitting some beautiful. Even hit a couple skanks somehow while trying not to hook it. I need to get disciplined on not swaying or something... I have a propensity to hit it close to the heel sometimes. Resulting in skanks sometimes. I am taking a vow to do everything in my power to never skank it again. The 3 out of 100 that happened with are of course stuck in my head. I hit the 4w good last time and crappy this time. With the snow backdrop I couldn't even see the driver shots. Nothing really felt good, like I was struggling or something. That's why I need to keep going and knock that rust off.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Went to the range today with mixed results. Hitting some hooks, hitting some fat, hitting some beautiful. Even hit a couple skanks somehow while trying not to hook it. I need to get disciplined on not swaying or something... I have a propensity to hit it close to the heel sometimes. Resulting in skanks sometimes. I am taking a vow to do everything in my power to never skank it again. The 3 out of 100 that happened with are of course stuck in my head. I hit the 4w good last time and crappy this time. With the snow backdrop I couldn't even see the driver shots. Nothing really felt good, like I was struggling or something. That's why I need to keep going and knock that rust off.
Was that the Cally?

🔥 Latest posts