• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ready to play...

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Strangely I really am feeling the itch to get out and play. Last year at this time I wasn't feeling it - I believe the number of rounds I've played in the last 4 years is 12-15... The snow is only waist deep now so I'll be out there soon (July).

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Strangely I really am feeling the itch to get out and play. Last year at this time I wasn't feeling it - I believe the number of rounds I've played in the last 4 years is 12-15... The snow is only waist deep now so I'll be out there soon (July).
Im the same way right now.

Can't wait for accenture match play.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I was like you last year about this time. I hadn't ayes much the year before and knew I wasn't going to play much this year. So I didn't really have any excitement about spring.

This year I am ready to play.

titleistman66

Feb 22, 2011
Some of you guys seem familiar - anyone from golf rewind? Anyways I got out last Sunday for the second time this year, shot a 40 and called it quits when my fingers started going numb. Picked up a used 909D2 from galaxy a few weeks ago with a V2 in it, that was fun to hit.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Well, warm temps and rain have helped melt some of the snow. One can only hope this trend will continue and the snow is done for the year. There'll be 1 or 2 heated range sessions before i'm able to get on a course i'm sure though.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Meanwhile, I played twice this weekend. Just saying. :)
ai.imgur.com_o4Ooh41.jpg

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
^^^ I have to admit, I ha ha-ed at that. I was thinking of shooting down to madison to the heated range and hit a few balls. I can also go to Stevens Point at Sentry World. Or ride over to Appleton. the thing is, Sentry is $9 a bag, 40 min ride. Appleton $7-$8 all the balls I want 1 hour away. more balls, less money, 20 mins more away. (Madison 1hr 20 mins).. any one wanna hit some golf balls let me know. hurry, I'm feen'n

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Okay, from my position down under I see that it's generally freezing in the US. Heck I see it's still cool in Florida. One thing though, I was watching the tennis from Indian Wells and it was in the high 90s F. Stinking hot. What gives with that place?

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
One to two inches expected tonight and 30's & 20's for the next 10 days according to my Weather Channel app. When the hell is winter going to end????:mad:

🔥 Latest posts